Monday, March 25, 2013

Fight to be Fit

In January, I decided that I wanted to live a healthier lifestyle. The main part of this change would be starting a new work out routine and fitting exercise into my schedule. Like many, I dreaded the typical gym scene and wanted to find a new and exciting option for my physical activity. This new adventure led me to Title Boxing Club. When I first came across boxing, I envisioned scenes from Rocky and bloody duals with muscular men. This was very intimidating for me, however, I decided to give the club I had found a tour. What I actually found was a laid-back environment, great staff, and a clean club to spend my daily hours dedicated to exercise. The classes are called "power hours" because you burn up to 1000 calories per session through boxing or kickboxing. What most surprised me about my new adventure was how much fun it could really be! The classes are tough, I won't lie, but they are definitely worth it and the instructors are awesome. The instructors are encouraging, motivating, and even make you laugh through the power hour. I have found boxing to be extremely stress-relieving on top of being a great workout. The classes are 7 days a week and are offered at a variety of times. (Your first power hour is FREE so try it out!) What I also like about Title Boxing Club is how diverse the people in the classes are. I have seen little kids do the classes with their parents, other college students, grandparents, everyone! I have lost almost twenty pounds from this experience and it has been awesome! More importantly, this experience has taught me how valuable trying new things can be. Even if the new experience seems scary or intimidating, it is important to step outside of our comfort zones because we never know what we might be missing out on.





Here is more information on the Title Boxing Club I attend :)
(317)-517-6129
2625 E. 62nd Street Suite 1007
Indianapolis, Indiana 46220

No comments:

Post a Comment